- All training will be conducted within a day from 9am – 5pm unless otherwise stated (*) which will then be conducted within half day.
- CPD points will be given.
- Registration for each course can be done via MyCPD at Campus Online.
- Registration is based on first come first serve basis as seats are limited.
- Cancellation of registration should be informed two days in advance.
- For further inquiries, please contact Hazwani at ext: 6023
- For the latest SCL Training schedule, please visit CDAE Planner
|PACKAGE||TITLE OF TRAINING||JAN||FEB||MAR||APR||MAY||JUNE||JULY||AUG||SEPT||OCT||NOV||DEC|
|PEDAGOGY AND ANDRAGOGY|
|1||a||21st Century Learning
|b||Learning Theories and Bloom's Taxonomy||22|
|d||Scholarship of Teaching and Learning||8|
|e||Promoting Higher Order and Critical Thinking Skills||12|
|2||a||Introduction to Student-Centred Learning||5|
|b||Integrating Technology with Student-Centred Learning||6|
|d||Problem-Based Learning I||27|
|e||Problem-Based Learning II|
|f||Brain-Based Learning and Instructions||10|
|3||a||Effective Ways to Conduct Discussion
|b||The Power of Storytelling
|c||How to Motivate Your Students
|e||Student Engagement and Motivation
|CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
|b||Instructional Design I|
|c||Instructional Design II
|e||Essential Questions to Promote Critical Thinking
|g||Introduction to Instructional Strategies||25|
|6||a||Continual Quality Improvement of Student Learning||17
|b||Assessing Affective Domain for Student's Learning||2
|c||Assessing Psychomotor Domain for Student's Learning
|d||Developing Good Multiple Choice Questions|
|e||Creating Effective Essay Questions|
|f||Item Analysis of Multiple Choice Questions|
|g||Constructing and Scoring Essay Questions|
|h||Developing Scoring Rubrics|